Saturday, September 14, 2013

Catching Up With Life

Jack's first soccer game!  Little man scored two goals!

I wrote a blog post a few weeks back about maintaining that balance between life and work.  I am currently at one of those rebalancing points in life.  I have noticed about every three years or so, my family goes through somewhat of a transition.  Last one, we added Hailey to our family, my husband got a new job and started school full time all in the same week.  This one, I am covering for someone who left at work until they can find someone new (essentially doing 2.5 peoples job), Jack started Kindergarden and his first season of soccer and Hailey started at a new daycare.

I kept trying to keep up with everything.  And quickly realized I was forgetting about the most important thing in life.  My sanity!  I was literally making myself sick and have the stress rash to prove it.  So, priorities had to be set.  First comes my family and getting them through this latest transition.  Then comes my full time job - well because it pays the bills for now.  Then comes my current clients with Crafty.  We have a couple of big projects that are coming to a head here in the next month.

I had grandios plans to write about special events and promotions all month.  Currently those are taking a back seat to life, but you can bet I will pick it up again when things get back on routine!  So, until October I hope you have a fantastic September during our respite.

Cheers!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS