Friday, August 2, 2013

Social Media 101



I think one of the main reasons I love August is because it means we are that much closer to Fall....my favorite season of the year.  I'm a big fan of leaves changing colors, sweaters and a good scarf.  But, we are not there yet and I officially like THIS August because I have decided to dive into social media for a solid month.


I have been doing social media professionally for a little over 3 years now.  It is hard to think that social media as we know it, has really only been around for 10 years.  Yes, MySpace was started in 2003, Facebook arrived a year later in 2004 and Twitter in 2006.  These babies have changed the business marketplace so dramatically and they are ever evolving.

So, I am taking the month of August to answer the most popular questions I get from co-workers and clients alike about the 4 major ones I use on a regular basis.  We will focus on one a week!

Week 1 - Facebook
Week 2 - Twitter
Week 3 - Pinterest
Week 4 - LinkedIn


BTW - Questions are welcome as we travel through this social world!
(And to answer the first questions some of you might have...BTW=by the way!)

Here we go!

Cheers!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS